Cari Entri Dulu

08 Julai 2009

KINI DEWASA

Right now,i'm listening to Yuna songs 'backpacking around europe'. Quite relaxing.. why i'm writing in English? Such weird right? I feel that way too.. Actually,it is a part of my Technical English assignment. Funny right? Madam Normala Samsudin ask us to write a blog about anything;opinion,comments,anything! By the way,i'm currently studying at UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG located at Gambang. Gambang campus is the only temporary campus. InsyAllah,all the community of UMP will move to the new campus in 2016 located at Pekan,Kuala Pahang;1 hour journey from Gambang campus. We will start our lesson there in next week,InsyAllah.( I mean the electrical and mechanical students only. Feel sorry for others because they cant feel the new atmosphere..hoho.)

WHAT DID I FEEL WHEN THE FIRST TIME I ARRIVED THERE??(PEKAN CAMPUS)

My first thought was, "this place gonna be wonderfull when it completely done," Seriously..that campus is really huge,I tell you,you wont moving anywhere without your transport;car,motorcycle,bicycle or anything. Futhermore,that campus quite near with the sea,then the place automatically 'hot'. REALLY... WHAT MAKES ME SCARED DURING MY VISIT?? The workers!!! Ya,the workers.. When we make our move there,they were staring at us;especially girls,like wanted to 'eat us'.. Mama...help me,i'm scared..huhu..(pull stop)

ANYWAY,I'M ALREADY GOT THAT TITTLE ; MAHASISWI.

I'm gonna make you proud mama and papa! Love you!!

0 reaksi homosapien:

Catat Ulasan

komen lah dengan ikhlas ya. Aku terima sahaja manis atau tajam.